PHP Developer with an interest in eCommerce
Do you eat PHP for breakfast?
Interested in building webshops?
Do you have a first professional PHP experience and are looking to expand your knowledge? Are you interested in setting up and customizing webshops based on the Magento platform? Are you aiming to outperform Coolblue and Zalando?
Let’s clear a desk for you!
What we could mean to you:
Being a PHP developer at Uni-t gives you the opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge web agency with international appeal. In due time you will be able to develop your own modules on our existing (or new) shops to the needs of our international clients and innovate your own work progress to get things done.
We have a host of international clients that can't wait to get to work with you and we're on the lookout for technical profiles to help us build our eCommerce solution for the future.
What we’d love you to add to our team:
- You have a bachelor degree in IT, Multimedia or similar by experience in web development.
- You have a firm grasp of object oriented PHP
- A first experience with / strong interest in Magento and/or Zend Framework is a big plus
- You have experience in Version Control Systems (Git) and automated deployment best practices
- You have a get-things-done mentality and want to take that next step in eCommerce development
- You are motivated with strong analytical skills and follow the latest technology updates & trends in eCommerce
What you can expect from us:
- A great chair and an even bigger screen
- A good location near public transport & highway
- Regular technical Magento trainings
- A monthly donation on your account to show our gratitude
- A group of motivated colleagues that help each other out
- A whole range of challenging projects
- Beers to start the weekend. Obviously.
Fast food fridays